Saturday 12 December 2009

The Guardians Q&A

What is your earliest memory?My third birthday party...probably because it was the last birthday where both my parents attended.

When were you happiest? Now!

Which living person do you most admire, and why? My Mum.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My effortlessly talented ability to criticize myself

What is the trait you most deplore in others? Dishonesty or bad manners

What was your most embarrassing moment? Probably the first time I ever got really drunk. My Mum has never let me forget it!

Property aside, what's the most expensive thing you've bought? My guitar

What would your super power be? The ability to read minds! Coz I'm nosey & paranoid!

What makes you unhappy? Not being acknowledged. You don't need to have an entire conversation with me, just say hello.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? The genetically passed on nose!

If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose? The dodo, just so we can be closer to Wonderland!

& they do look quite whimsical!

Who would play you in the film of your life? Megan Fox, or Lacey Turner just to make me look good.

What is your most unappealing habit? My shyness can be & has been seen as coldness or aloofness.

What is your favourite smell? Vanilla or Nina Riccis "Nina"


What is your favourite book? "Alice In Wonderland" as life always seems so much more simpler after reading it.

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? Probably a fairy tale character.


What is the worst thing anyone's said to you? "You're being a drama queen" or "I won't be there for you" about my Depression.

Cat or dog? Cat...they don't make me feel lazy!

What is your guiltiest pleasure? Watching Eastenders....shhhhh!

What do you owe your parents? Independence & individuality from my Mum & stubbornness from my father

To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? My Gran, for not visiting more before she passed away

Who would you invite to your dream dinner party? Marilyn Monroe, Stephen Fry, Henry Rollins & Jim Morrison.



Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "I have to admit...", "...know what I mean?"

What is the worst job you've done? Babysitting a girl that wouldn't stop crying until her parents came back home 4 hours later!


When did you last cry, and why? about 10months ago when I found out I was lied to by people I regarded as sisters!

What is the closest you've come to death? An overdose....intensive care for a week for monitoring, I was & am fine! :)

What song would you like played at your funeral? "Free Bird" by Lynard Skynard






or "Don't Fear (The Reaper)" by The Blue Oyster Cult






How would you like to be remembered? Fondly & with love

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Not to take it to seriously, it's not weakness to ask for help & the grass is always greener where I'm standing!

1 comment:

  1. Worst job??? ok, my job isn't this bad, but I'm so ready to be a cubicle warrior!!

    Diane Garnick, lead me to a better way!!! 2010 here I come!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Diane-Garnick/188133090053?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete