Monday 31 August 2009

Urban Fairies

I was going through some of the blogs I read regularly when at Domestic Witch's blog she had posted about the fairy doors around Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I remember coming across this site a while back & LOVE it!

I adore the interaction...check out the droppings! Not only beautiful to look at but helping charity too!
& you've got to love how they really tickle the inner child in us. I'm disappointed that quite a few had be vandalised...some people have NO heart, but the fairies are tenacious, soon fixing and rebuilding their homes.....



Aren't they awesome!!

But you know it's not just America that have fairies, we have some in the UK too
I have 2 that have taken up residence in my flat. They don't seem to mind the cat or the badly painted walls


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sooticus,

    I gave you a shout out on my blog about this post. You captured my imagination.

    Hugs, Euphoria

    ReplyDelete