1. Stitches used, in British terminology.
2. Picot: Make 3ch, sl st into 1sh ch.
3. Dc: double crochet
4. Sl st: slip stitch
5. Htr: half treble
6. Ttr: triple treble
7. Dtr: double treble
11. In white (or colour of choice)
12. Make 5ch, sl st into first ch to form ring.
13. Rnd 1 1ch, work 10dc into ring, sl st, into first dc.
14. Rnd 2 1ch, work 1dc into each dc, sl st into first dc.
15. Rnd 3 2ch (count as 1htr), miss first dc, work 2htr into each of next 9dc, 1htr into first dc, sl st into 2nd of 2ch.
16. Rnd 4 *2ch, working into front loop only of each htr work 2tr into each of next 3htr, 2ch, sl st into next htr; rep from * 4 times more placing last sl st into 2nd of 2ch at beg of previous rnd. 5 petals made.
18. In green,
19. *Make 15ch & work in a spiral around the ch.
20. 1dc into 2nd ch from hk, working 1st into each ch work 1htr, 3tr, 4dtr, 3tr, 1htr & 1dc, 3ch, then working 1 st into each ch on other side of starting ch, work 1dc, 1htr, 3tr, 4dtr, 3tr, 1htr, 1dc, 3ch, 1dc into beg. of spiral.*
21. Fasten off.
22. Make another leaf * to * Do not fasten off.
23. Holding the 2 pieces together crochet through both leaves.
24. 1dc into next 1htr, 1 picot, (1dc into each of the next 2 sts, 1 picot) x6
25. Into 3ch sp at point of leaf work (1dc, 4ch, sl st into 3rd ch from hk, 1ch, 1dc), (1 picot, 1dc into each of next 2 sts) x7, sl st into 3ch sp.
26. There should be a gap left between the base of both leaves for inserting your chosen stone, charm etc.
27. Ch to desired length (e.g. to fit over head), sl st to beg. of picot rnd.
28. Turn. Dc in each ch, sl st into 1st ch.
29. Fasten off.
30. Sew flower to base of leaf.
31. ***This pattern cannot be sold. For personnal use only.***