Monday 23 March 2009

Thinking Outside the Box

Just recovering from a cold & in the middle of writing my first of two essays for my uni course.
Jeez I sound like a artsy, fartsy, over articulated, had a dictionary for my breakfast & a thesaurus for my lunch, annoying twat in my essay!!!
You know the sort....you just want to slap them & tell them to speak English!
The things we have to do to get a degree!!!
So because of that I haven't really had time to do anything too creative..... :/
But in my surfing (I was looking for info for my essays if anyone asks!) I found these little gems!
The one above is in Perth, Australia.


This piece is called Fata Morgana, and was created by Ralph Helmick and Stuart Schechter in 2001 at Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It has over 16 000 cables are suspended from a framework attached to the ceiling!!!!!
Aren't they awesome!!! I love art that twists the way you see things....makes you kinda think out side the box & opens you up to more possibilities I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment