Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Weddings, Birthdays, Kittens & Crochet!

Jeez I haven't updated in AGES!!
My head has been in such a hectic state recently....

I started & completed a couselling course, just looking for somewhere to do lvl2 & above.

But the main thing was my fella birthday & his best friends wedding (which were on the same day!), & my brothers 21st birthday which is today! Running about trying to get pressies etc with a limited fund is tricky!

Anyway, the wedding was lovely. I don't know how I managed not to cry. I welled up quite a few times during the ceremony. It was so romantic. I think it's because they had been planning the wedding since I first met them & I knew how important it was to the two of them.


Don't they look great!
Plus my fella looked so handsome, but then again he's always gorgeous! <3




I made this for one of my fella birthday presents.
I designed the writing myself.Xbox controller can be found HERE
The space invaders can be found HERE
Pacman can be found HERE ( I did alter them a bit)

He also got a new kitten that he named Loki.It a brillant photo of him isn't it! He is very cute....I think he looks a bit like a Gremlin from "Gremlins"! LOL

& of course I've been crocheting. I've joined a swap on Flikr & made a octopus ami for my partner. I'm currently trying to write the pattern out. Once I do I'll add it here for you guys.


Besides from that I made this cute jellyfish. The pattern can be found HERE.

I did change the pattern slightly. For the ruffle I crocheted 3 trebles into each stitch.

I made this cute little fella. I think the variated wool really added to the effect.
& this table center piece. As soon as I saw the pattern I knew I had to hook it up...now I just need a place for it!

& last but not least HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to my brother! Hope you're having a GREAT day bro!
He's met SO many famous faces (*jealous sulk*) here's him with the hilarious Hardeep Singh Kohli.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sooticas,

    Glad you have been having fun and getting things done. Missed you while you were gone. Happy your back. Love the owl best.

    Hugs, Euphoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute crafts! I love love the jellyfish! loving your blog, thanks for popping into mine!

    blessings~

    ReplyDelete